[Linux-cluster] NFS Late Failover Process..

Singh Raina, Ajeet ajeet.singh.raina at logica.com
Thu Sep 11 14:38:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have Two Nodes- Master1 And Master2 in cluster.I have one script
called scripts.sh acts as a control script for failover.
When I kill any process from one node the failover is taking place
successful but I had also created mount point in /etc/fstab which should
also get umount and then failover to the other node.
I have 10 mount points in /etc/fstab..and during the failover its trying
to do successful too late..approx 10 mins for complete failover.

Any Idea how can I reduce the time?

Pls help