[Linux-cluster] NFS Late Failover Process..

Title: NFS Late Failover Process..

Hi,

I have Two Nodes- Master1 And Master2 in cluster.I have one script called scripts.sh acts as a control script for failover.

When I kill any process from one node the failover is taking place successful but I had also created mount point in /etc/fstab which should also get umount and then failover to the other node.

I have 10 mount points in /etc/fstab..and during the failover its trying to do successful too late..approx 10 mins for complete failover.

Any Idea how can I reduce the time?

Pls help