[Linux-cluster] rgmanager dies when starting cman service

Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com
Fri Sep 12 16:00:39 UTC 2008

The following ties up with my rgmanager service dying:

Sep 12 14:51:19 LONGAPA02ALT kernel: dlm: no local IP address has been
set
Sep 12 14:51:19 LONGAPA02ALT kernel: dlm: cannot start dlm lowcomms -107

I am searching for a doc now that will tell me where to set a local ip
to see if that is the cause of the problem...

Regards