[Linux-cluster] Configuration Fence Device

Hi,
I search documentation to configure fence device, particularly ILO and Fabric Switch devices.
Unfortunately, I have not found documentation about network and cables.
The network ILO and the network cluster node are the same?
I can use a Cisco Fabric Switch instead of Brocade Fabric Switch?
Thanks for your help,

Cinzia