[Linux-cluster] cman openais totem default for: retransmits_before_loss

Does cman set totem's retransmits_before_loss option? My cluster frequently loses the token in 'OPERATIONAL state'. I don't see anything in my network stats that indicate a problem. Sometimes when totem reforms the cluster, it fences a node that seems to be working fine. Sometimes, nodes end up in a disallowed state and quorum is lost. In this case, I usually restart the entire cluster.

Would setting totem's token retransmits_before_loss be of any help?

Thanks,
-A
--
Andrew A. Neuschwander, RHCE