Re: [Linux-cluster] fencing loop

Hi

Show us your conf and logs

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 10:04 PM, Mark Chaney <macscr macscr com> wrote:
My cluster nodes are getting fenced when I simply just restart the network
service. What can I do to prevent that happening so quick? Can I even
prevent it since im using GFS?

I have a 3 node cluster running CentOS 5.2. They all are connected to my
iscsi SAN, so CLVMD is being used and GFS as well.

To make things worse, it appears that 2 servers were fenced when I simply
restarted the network service on one server. One server came back online,
the second one did, but then was immediately fenced again. Seems to loop
until I basically stop the cluster and have everyone rejoin.

Any help/ideas would sincerely be appreciated.

- Mark