[Linux-cluster] proper cluster crash procedures?

I have a 3 node cluster that has shared storage using iscsi san, hence I am
using GFS. Anyway, I had it crash for whatever reason, not sure if something
was rebooted incorrectly or what, but now I have been spending the past 2
hours trying to get the cluster back up. I would think that sampling
rebooting all the nodes would work, but heck, that hasn't. What should I be
doing? Should I just start up one at a time? BTW, I am using ipmi for
fencing if that makes a difference. I can post my cluster.conf if that's
helpful, but I would think there would be general techniques available.

Thanks,
Mark