[Linux-cluster] Distributed Replicated GFS shared storage

Hello,

In order to design an HA project I need a solution to replicate one GFS shared storage to another "hot" (standby) GFS "mirror", in case of my primary shared storage permanently fail.

Inside RHEL Advanced Platform there is any supported way to accomplish that?

Can anyone point a path or tell any experience in this scenario?? What can I do about that?

Thanks, Juliano Rodrigues.