Re: [Linux-cluster] Disable fencing in a non-shared storage cluster

Robert,
even for HA cluster, you usually need Virtual IP to run your service.
This IP can have the same problem as GFS - you can't know if failed node
is really down or it's just a glitch -> you need fencing.

=> you need fencing everytime.

Best,
Jakub Suchy