[Linux-cluster] rgmanager stop just hangs, clurgmgrd never terminates

Hey all,

I ran into an issue where my cluster was quorate but none of the services were showing up via the clustat command.  When I tried to do a /sbin/service rgmanager stop, it hangs indefinitely.  The sigterm is sent but the clurgmgrd processes don’t stop.  What I ended up doing was manually kill off clurgmgrd, remove the pid file from /var/run/, restart cman and ultimately had to restart clvmd.  I’m on RHEL5U3 (x86_64), 2 node with a qdisk.  I’m also having this same rgmanager hang on RHEL5U2 (x86_64) 3 node.  Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks,

Arwin