Re: [Linux-cluster] Freeze with cluster-2.03.11

Kadlecsik Jozsef wrote:
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Wendy Cheng wrote:

Kadlecsik Jozsef wrote:
- commit 82d176ba485f2ef049fd303b9e41868667cebbdb
  gfs_drop_inode as .drop_inode replacing .put_inode.
  .put_inode was called without holding a lock, but .drop_inode
  is called under inode_lock held. Might it be a problem?
I was planning to take a look over the weekend .. but this one looks very
promising. Give it a try and let us know !

But - how? .put_inode was eliminated, cannot be used anymore in recent kernels. And I have no idea what should be changed in gfs_drop_inode.

I see :) ... let me move your tar ball over. Know about cluster IRC (check cluster wiki for instruction if you don't know how) ? Go there - maybe some IRC folks will be able to work this with you.

-- Wendy