[Linux-cluster] Conga : cluster creation problem

Hello,
I just installed 5.3 to create a new cluster

I have :
1 luci server
3 ricci servers

iptables and selinux are off on all servers. luci and ricci are started

When I tried to create a cluster inside http interface :

An error occurred when trying to contact any of the nodes in the cluster.

I used tcpdump and I can see traffic on the wire.
Any idea ?
Regards