Re: [Linux-cluster] Conga : cluster creation problem

FM wrote:
Hello,
I just installed 5.3 to create a new cluster

I have :
1 luci server
3 ricci servers

iptables and selinux are off on all servers. luci and ricci are started

When I tried to create a cluster inside http interface :

An error occurred when trying to contact any of the nodes in the cluster.

I used tcpdump and I can see traffic on the wire.
Any idea ?
Regards

I believe luci that comes with RHEL5.3 media is broken. yum to get the lastest version luci-0.12.1-7.3.el5_3 of luci from RHN. I tried that one a week ago and could use luci to create cluster fine.

Vu