[Linux-cluster] Network Interface Binding for cman

Mrugesh Karnik mrugeshkarnik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 07:47:59 UTC 2009

On Saturday 04 Apr 2009 02:12:03 Jeff Sturm wrote:
> [...]

Didn't need to change anything manually. I just specified the FQDN for that
specific interface as the nodename in cluster.conf. Worked perfectly.

Earlier I was using the hostname given by `uname -n` as is done with
heartbeat. The reference link from the wiki said that I could use either the
DNS name or the IP address as well.

Thanks,
Mrugesh Karnik
Executive | Technical Services