[Linux-cluster] Fwd: Virtualization on top of Centos cluster

Isn't virtualization made to virtualise nodes sources ( for me they're two ), in order to let the VMs turn in a virtual environement without knowing on which physical node they're running ???

Please i need to know if this is possible, because on Monday i have to tell my trainer how i'm going to deal with this !!!