[Linux-cluster] Stale Rgmanager State?

Upon adding a new virtual machine to my cluster.conf, and submitting a
ccs_tool update command from a cluster host, I see in cman_tool that
the version has incremented. However, I have one host that doesn't
show the new services in clustat.

I'm used to seeing lines in syslog where cman notices a new config,
then clurmgrd re-reads the config. Two of three machines do this, but
the third only shows the version change.

Is there any way to ask politely for a node to sync back up?
init.d/rgmanager reload doesn't seem to do anything.

The machines are currently running Centos 5.2 Xen Dom0 kernels.

cc

--
Chris Chen <muffaleta gmail com>
"I want the kind of six pack you can't drink."