[Linux-cluster] Unmounting gfs2 on reboot hangs

Hello,
I'm using a up2date RHEL 5.3 and I have the problem that unmounting gfs2 with its init script on reboot/shutdown hangs. Using 'service gfs2 stop' while system is running works fine. I'm testing starting / stopping gfs2 earlier and later... but till now no improvements.
Does anybody have an idea what is going wrong?
Does anybody know which dependencies gfs2 has?

Tobias