[Linux-cluster] Clustering with Redhat

Hello all,I just bought Linux Redhat,not cluster and I am requesting help in setting up a cluster with my i7 and phenom desktops.I have no experience in this field and I am asking for help which would be greatly appreciated.I would like to combine the processors to work on one application,we can talk over the phone also if needed I am in USA eastcoast.I also have an external harddrive and was wondereing if I could use that.Do I need any special software to make this work or will all be included?

John T.

Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.