[Linux-cluster] GFS2 on RHEL5.3

Is gfs2 fully supported (for production systems) on RHEL5.3?

Reading the RELEASE-NOTES-U3-en, I found: "In Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2, GFS2 was provided as a kernel module for evaluation purposes. In Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3, GFS2 is now part of the kernel package."

I've also noticed that GFS2 has been removed from the "Technology Previews" section in the file RELEASE-NOTES-U3-en.

Is there any official announcement?

Thanks,