[Linux-cluster] GFS on Ubuntu hardy: BUG soft lockup - CPU stuck

Kadlecsik Jozsef kadlec at mail.kfki.hu
Wed Apr 8 11:28:42 UTC 2009

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, Diego Morales wrote:

> I'm looking for some pointers and advice. Is anybody around here using
> the Cluster Suite and GFS on Ubuntu? If so, which versions? Ubuntu
> packages or compiled from sources?

We run the GFS cluster suite on Ubuntu hardy. But it is compiled from
source, together with openais and LVM2.

I know about another GFS cluster running on Ubuntu dapper and they use the
GFS packages from the distribution.

Best regards,
Jozsef
E-mail : kadlec at mail.kfki.hu, kadlec at blackhole.kfki.hu
PGP key: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/pgp_public_key.txt
Address: KFKI Research Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics
         H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary