Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS on Ubuntu hardy: BUG soft lockup - CPU stuck

Well, it's a Supermicro server hardware (seems a little like "generic
server hardware with glorified name", never had seen one before), Xeon
3Ghz, two CPUs + HT, 8GB RAM.

Well, maybe. We recently had some overheating problems and power
outages on that room too.

But the lockup only happened when doing gfs mounting/umounting. And
those machines were up using the gfs file system for several days with
no problem.