[Linux-cluster] prevent ping-pong

Hi,

Is there a way to configure cluster to not ping-pong a service more than N times?

I have an application where sometimes cluster gets a no zero status on the check and keeps failover back and forth the service.
I want the cluster to try only N times to fail over the service and then disables it if it can't start it or gets a no zero status on checks after N times.

System-info
# cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 4)
# rpm -q cman
cman-1.0.11-0
# rpm -q rgmanager-1.9.53-0
rgmanager-1.9.53-0