[Linux-cluster] GFS on Ubuntu hardy: BUG soft lockup - CPU stuck

Diego Morales dgmorales at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 23:33:24 UTC 2009

Well just for the record... After trying again to mount the GFS on the
second and having the exact same problem, I did:

* A gfs_fsck, which found many inode errors.
* Paid more attention so that when the second node comes up, the fc
switch port is already up.

After that I got up the cluster two times without any problem (had a
scheduled shutdown in between).
Unfortunaly, I didn't have the time to rule one of those out, or do
any more tests.

Thanks for  the anwsers...

Diego Morales