[Linux-cluster] conga nfs problems...

I am trying to setup a cluster that has an NFS mount in addition to additional services, but the NFS does not appear to want to work.  I am using conga to admin the cluster.  I have mysql and apache as additional services running on the cluster just fine.  Whenever I go to add an nfs mount to my cluster it won't keep the export field.  I give it the info it needs and the export always comes back blank.  If I try to add it within a service on its own...it always returns an error...any idea?