[Linux-cluster] really reliable?

Spencer Parker sjpark at rondaandspencer.info
Tue Apr 14 16:56:32 UTC 2009

My fencing is setup properly as all of my services start and stop
correctly.  No modifications with scripts and done according to redhat
standards.  I'm using RHEL.  The NFS share gets mounted properly, but when
it runs a status on the nfs mount it fails.  I have checked to see that it
is mounting it as needed(rw access, etc.).  This basically causes all of my
other services to fail since they rely on this nfs mount to be done first.
This is where all of my MySQL data is living at.  It also likes to mount the
nfs mount multiple times as well.  It never actually unmounts the share.