Re: [Linux-cluster] NFS mount problem..

Spencer Parker wrote:
The NFS share is located on a NetApp box not running GFS. The NFS share is only there to share the database information for the MySQL resource. The failure comes when it goes to check the status of the NFS mount.

Jan 9 13:50:40 shadowhawk clurgmgrd[4212]: <notice> status on netfs "mysql_data" returned 1 (generic error)

That is the error coming out of my log file. It mounts the NFS share just fine...and leaves it mounted as well. When it checks the status it then errors out.

What is your cluster.conf ?