[Linux-cluster] CS5/ How to reduce the checkinterval ?

Alain.Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Wed Apr 15 08:19:19 UTC 2009

Hi

I would like to force the CS5 to check one specific service every 10s and
and try restart it if status is failed . I 've tried to set
checkinterval="10"
on the service line :
<service domain="testHA1" name="testHA1" autostart="0" checkinterval="10">
but it seems to have none effect, the status is done every xx seconds,
the "xx" value
being the one I set for every services in /usr/share/cluster/script.sh
(I think so) :
        <action name="status" interval="180s" timeout="0"/>

What would be the solution ?

And by the way, is it possible to force the CS to execute "n" start
retries on failed status ?

Thanks
Regards,
Alain Moullé