[Linux-cluster] sharing same ip with 2 services on two nodes

Hello all,

I have a doubt about using the same service ip with two diferent services in two diferent nodes of my two-nodes-cluster.

I´ll explain it a litle:

I have two services: BBDD and HTTPD

I have configured a shared IP: 192.168.1.100

two nodes: node1 and node2.

When I run the two services on node1 all runs ok. If I try to relocate one service, with

clusvcadm -r BBDD -m node2

it fails with the error:
 in.rdiscd[4805]: setsockopt (IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP): Address already in use
 in.rdiscd[4805]: Failed joining addresses

I suposse that is because one services is on node1 with the ip and the other trys to run in node2 with the same ip.

So my question is if it is possible to run the services this way or I need an ip per service?
(I have tested that with 2 diferent ips I can run BBDD on node1 an HTTPD on node2)

Thanks in advance

ESG