From: dist-list LEXUM UMontreal CA
Sender: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
To: linux clustering
ReplyTo: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Xen interface and clustering
Sent: Apr 20, 2009 10:26

Hello,
I just installed a 4 nodes cluster with RH 5.3. Each node have 6
interfaces. It will be our Xen cluster.

I create a new VLAN and all eth0 are connected to it for cluster
communication only. They will be no VM connected to eth0.

Can I still use eth0 as my multicast interface in cluster.conf or I
should use peth0 ?

I suppose I could also remove eth0 from xen and use eth0 ?

Regards,