Re: [Linux-cluster] Ethernet devices and spofs

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Ralph Zukeb <ralphzukeb gmail com> wrote:
Hello!

I have multicast running over eth2, with this device configured for
communication in my cluster.conf file. I've seen that this only works
then the node resolves to the ip address on eth2. Fair enough.

This raises a question:
I would like to use eth0 for multicast in the case that eth2 dies.
Consider configuring eth0 and eth2 as a bonding device bond0.
Greetings,
Juanra

What is the best way to approach this?

Thanks