[Linux-cluster] fence method for vmware images

Hello all,

I´m testing a two node cluster using  a VMWare Server with two images running the nodes.

I have seen that there is a fence method for virtual machines (I suspect that only for Xen images, but I´m not sure).

So, my question is which is the best fence method for this scenario (I have not fence hardware at all)

Thanks

ESG