[Linux-cluster] OCFS2 and SAN MultiPath I/O

Hi folks,

I'm setting up an IMAP server using postfix and dovecot.
I've a IBM DS4700 storage configured with RDAC I/O multipath and using
OCFS2 as filesystem, everything works fine.

The problem comes when my first I/O path goes down, apparently this
generate a kernel oops and I got my two servers fenced. Is there a way
to configure a good fence but still make use of multipath IO using
OCFS2?

Thanks in advance.

--

Flávio do Carmo Júnior aka waKKu