Re: [Linux-cluster] OCFS2 and SAN MultiPath I/O

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 04:58:25PM -0300, Flavio Junior wrote:
> I'm using OCFS2 Threshold as 30 seconds (value 61) and my multipath
> RDAC devloss timeout was 60 seconds.

	Aha!  That would do it.

> Adjust these values seems to solve the problem with incorrect fencing.

	Good, glad it worked.

> Any news I report here, thanks :)

	Please do so.  Also, as a question, what version of ocfs2 are
you running?  Is this a production environment?

Joel

--

"There is shadow under this red rock.
 (Come in under the shadow of this red rock)

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel becker oracle com