Re: [Linux-cluster] OCFS2 and SAN MultiPath I/O

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Joel Becker <Joel Becker oracle com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 04:58:25PM -0300, Flavio Junior wrote:
>> I'm using OCFS2 Threshold as 30 seconds (value 61) and my multipath
>> RDAC devloss timeout was 60 seconds.
>
>        Aha!  That would do it.
>
>> Adjust these values seems to solve the problem with incorrect fencing.
>
>        Good, glad it worked.
>
>> Any news I report here, thanks :)
>
>        Please do so.  Also, as a question, what version of ocfs2 are
> you running?  Is this a production environment?

Hi Joel, i'm using 1.4.1
[root pinky ~]# ocfs2console --version
OCFS2Console version 1.4.1

Yes, i'm interested in use it at production. There is a flow of 4, 5k
mails by day with 300 maildir's.
What do you think about it? I was trying to use GFS2 but a simple ls
/home/* or sending a mail for everyone mydomain com hangs GFS2 or even
GFS (without tunning).

--

Flávio do Carmo Júnior aka waKKu