Re: [Linux-cluster] OCFS2 and SAN MultiPath I/O

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 07:21:58PM -0300, Flavio Junior wrote:
> I'm using CentOS 5.3 with the last release from oss.oracle.com i've found.

	Just wanted to check if you were mainline or 1.4.

> PS: Just a ponit, to use o2cb init script with centos I need to
> commend exit 1 line for lsb-functions check. Everything works fine,
> maybe lsb-functions "script" isnt a fatal dependency.

	lsb-functions is imperative - it's the only way to have
cross-distro init calls.  You should have the file.  If not, you need
the lsb RPM.  On EL it's called redhat-lsb, so it's probably that name
or centos-lsb or something on centos.

> Really thanks for info :).

	You're welcome.  Enjoy!

Joel