[Linux-cluster] Quorum Disk and I/O MultiPath problem

Hi folks,

I'm trying to configure a 2-node cluster using quorum disk as tie-breaker.

I'm getting a problem when my active I/O path for quorum disk goes
down (I'm testing turn off one (of two) SAN fiber switches), so one
node is being fenced.
I believe this is not right or can have a better way to, so I'll post
my configs here and wait for comments :).

# cluster.conf, cman status/services/nodes -f
http://rafb.net/p/J4D5UD76.html

# Log from messages when one switch is turned off
http://rafb.net/p/SA8Y0A83.html

Any help, sugest or comment is appreciate :).

Thanks.

--

Flávio do Carmo Júnior aka waKKu