Re: [Linux-cluster] Fencing with Dell Remote Access Cards

Hi,

Phil Jones wrote:
Can someone tell me the proper syntax for the fencedevices section of the cluster.conf file using DRAC5?

fence_drac5 uses same standard options as other fence agents. So most important for you are:

ipaddr="name of machine"
login="login"
passwd="password"
secure="1" [ existence of 'secure' itself should be enough to use ssh instead of telnet ]

Currently I'm working on updating manual pages for all new fence agents. They should be ready soon

m,