[Linux-cluster] Seeking blueprint

Right now I have two boxes using drbd to replicate LV's in a
primary/secondary role setup. GNBD is serving the block devices out to
xen domU's located on other servers. I am interested making better use
of the second machine. Is there any way I can re-engineer this setup to
exploit the second machine but continue to serve block devices to my
clients?

Jonathan Bayles