[Linux-cluster] nodes halted with net lost

Hello All,

I have a two nodes cluster on HP Servers. I have fencing configured using the ILO cards that cames with this servers.

The cluster works fine but I have detected an strange behaviour.

The nodes are connected through a single switcher (I know, this is a single point of failure...). If I reboot the switcher, the two nodes halt. (through fencing it can be done because the go through the same switcher)

I don´t know if this behaviour is normal and if its possible to control it. I want that when this happens the nodes dont do nothing  or at least they reboot, not halt.

anyone can tell me if this is normal and where it can be configured?

Thanks in advance

ESG