[Linux-cluster] quorum handling

I have a 3 nodes xen cluser under centos5.3 that host linux virtual
machines. Node1 and Node2 got virtual machines but not on Node3. Node
3 is basically used when Node1 or Node2 goes down. This is working OK.
Now when I turn off both  Node1 and Node2. Then quorum is dissolved
and my cluser fails. I do not see any virtual machines in Node3 if the
other 2 nodes die.

So, how to handle this situation? I need node 3 to be alive a working
to host virtual machines when Node 1 and Node 2 is shut down.

Thanks !
Paras.