Re: [Linux-cluster] Min Quorum

On 13/08/09 16:30, Paras pradhan wrote:
I have a three nodes cluster with Total Cluster Votes: 3 and Minimum
Required Quorum: 2

Can I change Minimum Required Quorum  to 1?

You can change it what whatever you like, but if you change it to something too low (ie anything less that cman decides for you) you run the risk of split brain and potential data corruption.

If you want the cluster to keep running with two nodes missing then you ought to look into qdiskd. The man page is very detailed :-)

Chrissie