Re: [Linux-cluster] do I have a fence DRAC device?

Hi,

Yes you have IPMI and if you are using 1950 Dell, DRAC should be there
too.

What do I have to see at start up? I haven´t seen anything about DRAC. I have seen that with CTRL+E I entered in an utility to configure de ip of the card, but I don´t know if it´s a DRAC card. How can I check it?

Thanks in advance

ESG

You can see if you have DRAC or not when the server starts and
before the loading of the OS.

I have 1850s and I am using DRAC for fencing.

Paras.