Re: [Linux-cluster] gfs2 mount hangs

Hi David,

That's the problem, there are a bunch of steps missing that come from
mount.gfs2.  My guess is that you're missing /sbin/mount.gfs2 on this node.

It also seems that gfs2 no longer properly handles this error condition
(missing/empty hostdata string).  In the past you would have gotten a nice
message in /var/log/messages explaining that you were missing mount.gfs2.

Ohhhh, my fault!
I really didn't have mount.gfs2 on node "desk". while I didn't get logs saying that I am missing it, strange...

anyway, thank much for your help and patience!

regards,
wengang.