Re: [Linux-cluster] VirtualBox - fence agent

Bob,
we don't have VirtualBox fence agent. If you have something working,
please feel free to send it to mailing list and I will take care to
include it in upstream. In case you don't have that agent, I can take
care to write it (one node only, simple ssh to DOM-0 and run
vbox-manager -> not for production use but good for simple testing cluster)

Regards,
  Honza