Re: [Linux-cluster] CLVM not activating LVs

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:13:23 +0200
Jakov Sosic <jakov sosic srce hr> wrote:

> They were created as clustered.
>
> [root node03 ~]# vgchange -cy VolGroupC0
>   Volume group "VolGroupC0" is already clustered
> [root node03 ~]# vgchange -cy VolGroupC1
>   Volume group "VolGroupC1" is already clustered
> [root node03 ~]# vgchange -cy VolGroupSAS
>   Volume group "VolGroupSAS" is already clustered

OK, I think I solved this one... Issue was on the storage side - I used
drbd primary/primary with two tgtd's, and multipath failover on the
client side... Problem was somewhere in the tgt layer... one side was
not reporting correct data.

I switched storages to drbd primary/secondary in RHEL cluster, and
changed tgtd to IET (iscsi enterprise target) from livna repositories.

If I encounter any more trouble I'll post to the list.

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |
| start fighting cancer -> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/   |