Re: [Linux-cluster] Can not establish new cluster 5.3 with luci - quorum error

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:05:41 -0500
Alan A <alan zg gmail com> wrote:

> Host file looks OK, pardon my post for my partial hostname editing
> didn't quite work as expected since my mouse played a game on me.
> We do run Cisco equipment - any pointers on what exactly should I
> check. I am planning on opening ticket with RH as well.

Try this one...

http://www.openais.org/doku.php?id=faq:cisco_switches

We had same situation before we configured Cisco to behave this way.

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |
| start fighting cancer -> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/   |