[Linux-cluster] Problem with Pacemaker and Corosync

Hi,

I have installed Pacemaker 1.0.5, Corosync 1.0.0, and Openais 1.0.1
from source according to the Clusterlabs docs.  However, when I go to
start corosync/pacemaker, I get error messages pertaining to lrm and
cibadmin -Q hangs and complains that the remote node is not available.
 Attached is the corosync log.

Any ideas?

Thomas Georgiou