[Linux-cluster] Searching for speakers

Hello,
sorry for the off topic e-mail, but I'm organizing the biggest FOSS conference
in Bulgaria - OpenFest. And I'm curious if any one of you guys is interested
in coming to Bulgaria next year and speaking about CLVM or the Cluster project
as a whole?

Next year's OpenFest will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria at 6-7 of November.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Again sorry for the off-topic mail.

--
Best regards,
Marian Marinov