[Linux-cluster] LUN/LUN Masking

HI, everyone:
   I am a begginer on FC-SAN. On my machine i have installed HBAs(QLogic2342) and SLCI tools. How I can setup the lun masking to forbidden/allow hosts to access special LUN/Disk? Do I need some other speccial tools to do it? Thanks all.

Best Regards

Bai SHuwei

--
Love other people, as same as love yourself!
Don't think all the time, do it by your hands!

Personal URL: http://dslab.lzu.edu.cn:8080/members/baishw/
E-Mail: baishuwei gmail com