[Linux-cluster] redhat cluster and resource agent

Hi

I'm a newbie in the red hat cluster configuration and
I don't know if this is the right mailing list for my
question.

I have to use my own resource agent script and I have
to say to the cluster that the related service must be
run just on single server.

I other words I want to drive 2 nodes with 4 instances
of the same application (2 instances per node).

the infostructure is somehting like:

node_1
/opt/myapp_11/bin/myapp.sh
/opt/myapp_12/bin/myapp.sh
node_2
/opt/myapp_21/bin/myapp.sh
/opt/myapp_22/bin/myapp.sh

My idea is to create 4 services in the /etc/cluster/cluster.conf
but I don't know how to related the service with a
given machine and a related path on the given machine

for my understanding I think I cannot use the Conga GUI (neither
the system-config-cluster) and I have to edit manually the
/etc/cluster/cluster.conf

could anyone help to write the XML section in the <rm> tag?

something like

<rm>
    <service autostart="0" exclusive="0" name="srv11">
            <myapp name="res11"
                  myapp_home="/opt/myapp_11"
                  shutdown_wait="0"/>
    </service>
    <service autostart="0" exclusive="0" name="srv12">
            <myapp name="res12"
                  myapp_home="/opt/myapp_12"
                  shutdown_wait="0"/>
    </service>
    <service autostart="0" exclusive="0" name="srv21">
            <myapp name="res21"
                  myapp_home="/opt/myapp_21"
                  shutdown_wait="0"/>
    </service>
    <service autostart="0" exclusive="0" name="srv22">
            <myapp name="res22"
                  myapp_home="/opt/myapp_22"
                  shutdown_wait="0"/>
    </service>
</rm>

As you can see I don't know how to specify the node

thanks in advance

gilberto