[Linux-cluster] Backup strategies for large-ish GFS2 filesystems.

How do those of you with large-ish GFS2 filesystems (and multiple
nodes) handle backups?  I'm specifically thinking of people running
mailspools and such with many files.

I'd be interested in hearing your space usage, inode usage and how long
it takes you to do a full and diff backup to see if the numbers we're
seeing are reasonable.

Thanks!
Ray